OFFICE HOURSMon - Fri 8:00-16:00
1. SCOPE OF SERVICE Client and Service Provider agree that Service Provider shall provide duly qualified persons to provide COURTESY PATROL SERVICES as a deterrent to illegal and unwanted activity on Client’s property. Random patrols of the property will be conducted each shift. Service Provider’s service times will vary to deter predictability. Observation of suspected illegal activity, vagrancy, trespassing, vandalism, property damages, maintenance issues and other activity will be reflected in the Daily Activity Report (DAR) which will be made available for client review electronically. Service Provider will retain reports for two (2) years from the date of the report. Such services will be provided in accordance with mutually approved written instructions and shall be subject to all of the terms and conditions of the agreement. Service Provider agrees that the Company and its employees assigned to Client’s service site shall be licensed and listed in good standing with the State of California Bureau of Security & Investigative Services. Service Providers personnel shall deliver service within the scope of California Laws. Service Provider’s employees shall be equipped with uniforms and the industry tools necessary to deliver service.
2. BILLING AND PAYMENT TERMS Service Charge $ 500.00 per month. Payment Terms: Net fifteen (15). Payment remittance: Public Safety Services 500 W. Graham # 354, Lake Elsinore, CA 92531. Any invoice not paid within thirty (30) days from the date of the invoice will be subject to a late penalty of five percent (5%) of the original amount due, every thirty (30) days until paid. Client agrees that Service Provider shall have the right to increase the rates provided herein at any time after 180 days from the date of service commencement upon providing Client with thirty (30) days advanced written notice. In response to a disputed invoice, written notification shall be provided to Service Provider within three (3) business days to firstname.lastname@example.org or by facsimile to (877) 464-2518.
3. LIMITS OF LIABILITY The Client acknowledges that Service Provider is not an insurer and that the services provided do not constitute maximum security. Service Provider makes no warranty, expressed or implied that personnel will prevent any losses or be responsible for any theft or damages. The services are intended to act only as a deterrent and to provide only a degree of security to carry out the written operating procedures or post orders.
4. INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, HOLD HARMLESS STATEMENT Service Provider makes no warrant, express or implied that personnel will prevent losses. Service Provider shall furnish Client with insurance certificate listing Client as additionally insured upon request. Service Provider holds the client harmless for and against any liability incurred by reason of damage or loss sustained by any third party, employee, member, or licensee of the Service Provider while conducting security by the Service Provider in connection with the use of client’s property as herein permitted. The client herewith undertakes to indemnify the Service Provider against any liability incurred by reason of the use whether the third party or to the Client itself. og dn de
5. PERSONNEL Client agrees that Service Providers personnel and supervisors assigned to patrol duties may be armed and will enter premises as such. All personnel are licensed by the State of California, Bureau of Security Investigative Services. Service Provider’s employees and other personnel are the employees or agents solely for Service Provider and not the Client. Service Provider reserves the right to hire, suspend discipline or discharge any of its personnel or agents. Service Provider is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a Drug Free Workplace. Service Provider, employees or agents will not tolerate sexual harassment or discrimination. Client, personnel and agents are expected to comply with regulations as well.
6. WAGES AND REGULATIONS Employee wages and related expenses will be the responsibility of the Service Provider. Service Provider shall maintain Workers Compensation Insurance covering its personnel. Client should maintain for its own protection Comprehensive General Liability coverage. Service Provider shall not be liable for any claim, demand or liability resulting in whole or part from any negligent or willful act of Client, or any of Client’s employees, officers, directors or representatives.
7. TERMINATION AND RIGHTS Parties reserve the right to cancel the agreement by providing the other party a minimum of seven (7) days prior written notice delivered by electronic mail or facsimile. Service Provider reserves the right to immediately suspend or discontinue services to the Client for nonpayment, any violation of this agreement or any other reason deemed justifiable by Service Provider.
I Agree on Terms and Conditions
Cliente/Agent Printed Name