Job Location: Indio
As a Security Officer, there will be many times you will be the first person people to interact with an assigned Client site. Primary responsibilities include maintaining a positive environment and providing excellent customer service experience. Additionally, the ideal Officer will observe report activities incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the safety of client property and personnel; while making periodic tours to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment. This position can perform other security or administrative services as required.
SALARY: BASED ON EXPERIENCE
Unarmed: $15.50 – $17.00
Armed: $18.00 – $22.00
1) Be at least 18 years of age
2) Possess and carry a valid current Guard Registration Card issued by BSIS and present the eight hour certificate for PTA/WMD. Minimum 8 hours, full 40 hours + 8 hours per year guard card held preferred for employment.
3) Possess and carry a valid current California state issued picture identification card or driver’s license.
4) Be current with BSIS continued education requirements for security guards.
5) Possess required permits to carry tools.
6) Have no criminal record.
7) Pass a thorough background check initially and periodically, including random drug testing.
8) Be physically and mentally able to perform the job.
9) Speak, read and write in the English language (clearly & legibly)
10) Be of moral character.
11) Be dependable.
12) Be able to get along with others.
13) Possess and carry a activated working mobile telephone and a message phone at your residence where you can be reached.
14) Have reliable means of transportation to and from work at all times.
15) Accept that due to the nature of the security industry, employment is temporary and there are no guaranteed minimum hours.
16) Have a neat appearance; keep beard and facial hair short and neat.
17) Cover all tattoos while in company uniform.
18) No facial jewelry while in uniform.
19) Be flexible and willing to travel outside your residential city.
20) Agree that if hired, employment is “At Will”
21) Refrain from using any profanity while in uniform.
22) Wear only proper company uniform while on duty.
23) Arrive to worksites on time.
24) Call in when arriving and departing worksite
25) Ability to work in a paramilitary organization and follow rules and regulations of this department.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
PUBLIC SAFETY SERVICES PPO 14008
Applicant Information Sheet